Thursday, May 27, 2010

jewelry = happiness

So ladies (& gentlemen...if you're out there?), I've come bearing pictures of beautiful jewelry! Not just any jewelry...but some things I've made. :) Yes, I'm about to take over this post with my shameless self-promotion.
Jewelry always makes a great gift, and a little someum' someum' for yourself never hurts. ;)
Right now I only have completed pieces of jewelry for sale on my site. But I'm thinking of making little kits, with cute little instructions, that you can buy to make simple projects - earrings, simple necklace, etc. Soon, I'll also post some extra beads I have that you can buy. So, if you're interested in a kit or beads, but don't see them on the site within the next few weeks, don't hesitate to contact me (and give me a kick in the pants) if you'd like to purchase one!

Click here to go to my Etsy site (I have more jewelry listed on there. I also do custom orders.)

(Sold - but could make another. I have different bird charms though, since I ran out of those kind)

(Still available!)


(Sold - but have materials to make something a little similar.)


$7.00 - not listed in my shop yet, but will post them soon. Contact me if you'd like to buy them pronto!


If you purchase a piece of jewelry from me, 15% of the profit will be donated to Invisible Children.

Invisible Children is a non-profit organization I'm passionate about - they are committed to ending the longest-running war in Africa, rescuing child soldiers, & rebuilding Uganda & surrounding countries. They are doing some amazing things right now, so check out their site if you get a chance.
~~~~~

And I promise, soon I'll resume to making comments & all that. I've been slacking.

1 comment:

  1. Those all look so great! When I get back from vacation, I'm gonna have to look through your etsy store!

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...