Friday, May 14, 2010

Wienermobile + Modern Family

Isn't that picture magnificent?!

I realized that I haven't shared my love of the Wienermobile with you guys.
I don't think any of y'all understand how awesome it is.
It's basically my dream to ride in it. No lie. I've taken pictures beside it (& basically peed myself w/excitement) & seen it on the highway, but one day, I will ride in it. (I entered the contest to win a ride. Twice.)

And this guy from Modern Family is pretty hilarious too.

(picture from Oscar Mayer's Facebook fan page. yes, i'm their fan on Facebook.)

2 comments:

  1. I spotted the wiener mobile on the interstate about a year ago and it was so fun!! I wish I could see it when it's parked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! You are my twin! No one gets as excited as me when it comes to the Weinermobile! I've seen it 3 times in my life and I'm obsessed with getting a weiner whistle and my picture with it.

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...