Tuesday, July 3, 2012

quality, not quantity

i am trying to accept that this is true, in all aspects of my life.

i'll be moving into a smaller apartment soon, so i want to get rid of some clutter and meaningless junk before the move. why pack it if i can get rid of it, right? i've already gone through my closet, but i managed to accumulate a medium-sized bagful of clothes from a friend since then. how can you deny free, cute clothes? you just can't! i'm going through my art/craft supplies and trying to weed out the trash, excess, or things i haven't used in forever. i just feel like i have way too much stuff. period.

i have a million and two projects running about in my head. i really need to start making lists. lists of projects, goals, weekly and monthly to do lists, etc. i think keeping up with this blog (only by God's grace...haha) will help with these projects and goals.

anyways, i need to be heading off to bed. inspiration strikes at midnight, yet again. no work tomorrow, wednesday or thursday!! i am so excited. :) work on the etsy must ensue with all this time off...

have a great tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. I had to do a double take when I saw a post from you! It's been so long, but I'm glad you're back. How are things on the East Coast?

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...